[SOLD] Spacers are sold!
Selling used RSS Hubcentric Black Spacers. Used it for couple thousand miles on my 981 Cayman S. Took it out after changing to after market wheels.
Comes with black wheel bolts, 20 in total. Brand new is $430. Selling the set for $250 obo, shipped.
7mm:
343/11 (7mm) Hubcentric Black Spacer/Black Wheel Bolts
15mm:
340/11 (15mm) Hubcentric Black Spacer/Black Wheel Bolts

[Available]
Also for sale is Leather sport steering wheel w/ airbag that came off of my 981 S. Selling it for $1.5k as a set. Will come with Carbon Fiber paddle shifter extender for free worth $150(discontinued in Suncoastparts). PM me for any question.

[Available]
Selling used PSE for 981 Cayman/Boxster from a GTS that has only 3k miles on it. Bought last year and was never used after getting a full straight piped titanium exhaust system for the car. Does not included the valve controller electronics. Soul Performance sells the valve controller or you can get the rest of the parts thru your dealership and have them install and code your PSE to your car. Selling it for $2k OBO, shipped!

Local Pick up is available. Willing to drive to you if you're in the Bay Area. I can make a better deal if you're local too.