Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a used US Mill Works License Plate Bracket Standard Version for 987.1. It is in excellent condition.

It utilizes the tow hook and once set up, it is easy to install and remove without tools. Also, it also puts the license plate closest to the bumper better than any other license plate brackets.

I am selling it for $40.00 plus shipping or best offer. Only shipping to US lower 48 states.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds. I will also be posting Breyton wheels, Strut King Clear Engine Ccver, Textar Brake Pads and more soon! All for 987.1!

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Moto

·
Registered
151 Posts
I am selling a used US Mill Works License Plate Bracket Standard Version for 987.1. It is in excellent condition.

It utilizes the tow hook and once set up, it is easy to install and remove without tools. Also, it also puts the license plate closest to the bumper better than any other license plate brackets.

I am selling it for $40.00 plus shipping or best offer. Only shipping to US lower 48 states.

Keep your eyes on the classifieds. I will also be posting Breyton wheels, Strut King Clear Engine Ccver, Textar Brake Pads and more soon! All for 987.1!

Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Moto

View attachment 274067

View attachment 274068
i will take it.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! You can either post or PM me your zip and I can let you know total cost.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. No worries. I will hold onto the items and pay when you are ready.

Thanks for letting me know.
-Moto

1 - 5 of 5 Posts