Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lot's of fun hanging out for a couple hours at Griots. I asked about their new buffer...so, of course, I got the demo on some problem spots on my car.

Schumacher's 2000 F1 car and....well, no description needed....

IMG_1167.JPG IMG_1168.JPG

Griot's entertainment/meeting/party area. Very cool.
IMG_1173.JPG

Getting my car worked on. It was kinda cool having folks coming in and taking pictures of my car.
IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1181.JPG IMG_1171.JPG

Reactions: Arch and Nimche

·
Registered
798 Posts
Looking good...love Griots products and use them for our cars. Apart from the exterior products, I was very impressed with the "griots interior cleaner" as it helped eliminate a few bad coffee and puppy stains from the leather, vinyl, and cloth in my wife's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics. Looking very nice. How do you like the wheels. They really look nice.

I like them a lot. As do people that comment on the car. Good product.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was very impressed with the "griots interior cleaner" as it helped eliminate a few bad coffee and puppy stains from the leather, vinyl, and cloth in my wife's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also....something else to put into your carpet cleaning arsenal....particularly for 'pet' related accidents. "Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover". I swear the stuff is magic. I don't understand how it works....but it does. Got it a Lowes. About the best $$$$ I've ever spent on a cleaning product. (I've had a lot of indoor pets.....)

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts