Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

81 - 100 of 102 Posts

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I just handed out a couple more badges, looks like the donations are trailing off, but that's ok every little bit helps! There's still 6 more days to earn the site upgrade donor badge, after that it's gone! :) Well I guess until we do another site upgrade in the future right? :)

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Just an FYI we have updated our PayPal Donate box on the home page and forum page to be more flexible in terms of currencies accepted as well as the ability to almost immediately credit you with a donation badge!

There is still time to donate! :)

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
We just made some modifications to our PayPal donation block (on site home page and also in the column on the right hand side of the forum home page) that "should" automatically place the donating member in our site donors usergroup. The problem is that I need someone to use it who is NOT in the site donors group already and make a donation to the site, can be $1 if you want, I just need someone to test it please!

You must not be in the site donor group already, then make the donation and see if it automatically places you in that group afterwards.

Thanks in advance to whomever can jump in and test this!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Done... been meaning to for a while anyway. Let's see if it worked.

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Done... been meaning to for a while anyway. Let's see if it worked.
Yes it did! Thanks for testing! I still have to manually give you the special badge, but that's ok, I am happy to manually hand those out until the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Haha, woops! Guess I missed the badge brigade!

Oh well; the articles and community of this site make a donation more than palatable!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey folks Im the newbie and i'm in for $28.64 Canadian $$. I've aleady saved that already. I've been a long time member on another popular site for my air-cooled toy and I'm sure there are many others her as well. Love your site so far.

Kevin in Canada

$T2eC16FHJHgFFmEJFrZfBSb-o9EJR!~~48_20.jpg

·
Administrator
34,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Just updated the user accounts of those who donated over the weekend.

REMINDER TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET THE SITE UPGRADE DONOR BADGE!

If you want to donate, now is the time! (well before midnight if you want the bonus set of Ginsus!) :) j/k

·
Registered
487 Posts
Just updated the user accounts of those who donated over the weekend.

REMINDER TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET THE SITE UPGRADE DONOR BADGE!

If you want to donate, now is the time! (well before midnight if you want the bonus set of Ginsus!) :) j/k
What is this badge you are talking of? Did people stop donating when you ran out?

81 - 100 of 102 Posts