Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Re: FVD Brombacher –Software Special- $ 746 for 987.2 /987.1 & 986 Boxsters and Cayma

It will absolutely work on a Mac !!
Sort of. It works on a mac only if you don't update the device's software (step one of your instructions) OR if you run windows on the Mac. Otherwise the software you supply is windows only. Macs don't run .exe programs natively.

Since this is basically a one time things for most of us it's not usually a problem to borrow a PC or use a friend's. But you shouldn't say it runs on a mac and then not supply mac software.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Re: FVD Brombacher –Software Special- $ 746 for 987.2 /987.1 & 986 Boxsters and Cayma

Got mine and installed it yesterday. Can't tell how much increased power due to software as I installed plenum and TB Saturday but does seem smoother with increased response. 4k-redline seems stronger than before. Gonna try to get on the dyno soon. Installation was straightforward. Worst part was waiting for email with modified file, which was only an hour and a half. :dance:

·
Registered
28 Posts

Hi Rhonda

I sent you an email regarding the FVD Software but havn´t got a response yet... did you receive it?

Thanks

·
Vendor
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

Very sorry about that, perhaps I overlooked it. You are located in Portugal, correct? You can speak directly to our dealer in Portugal for our software.

Performance Key Engineering LDA
Avenida Guerra Junqueiro, n °78, Alto do Moinho, 2855-001, Portugal
212-801801

Thanks for your interest in our products,
Rhonda

·
Registered
125 Posts

Hi Rhonda,

Any chance you'll rehash this promo this year? :)

61 - 67 of 67 Posts