Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FVD Brombacher Exhaust for Cayman/Boxster

I've had a lot of inquiries to ship this item out of state. But due to the size and weight of the exhaust, shipping was costly. In order to accommodate those requests, I am reducing my asking price (original $1,200) to accommodate shipping requests. Buyer pays for shipping. Depending on where you're located in the USA, anywhere from $190 to $250. Same asking price for local sale and pick-up. Cash or Money order payments only.

FVD Brombacher exhaust for Cayman/S. Sound version. IMO, the best "Porsche" sounding after market exhaust for the Cayman/S. Drive it easy and it sounds like stock. Press on the pedal and hear that flat 6 roar. Exhaust is 2 years old and has 8k miles on it. Original owner. Exhaust was purchased directly from Rhonda at FVD. Southern California car and never driven in the rain.

This is an awesome deal. Don't miss out. First one who wants it, get's it. Priced for quick sale.

List Date: 11/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FVD Brombacher Exhaust for Cayman/Boxster
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
288 Posts
Re: FVD Brombacher Exhaust for Cayman/Boxster

Wow fantastic deal for someone, this is for 987.1 cars right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts