Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, any comments in general about these two tuners?

Thanks

FD

Sent from my HD1910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I just did the FVD tune, but the only thing I can tell you about it was that their turn-around time was very good. I think it was less than 48 hours and my custom tune was completed.

·
Registered
2015 Boxster S Manual
78 Posts

Thanks

FD

I have a 981 S (Boxster) not a 718 but I have the FVD exhaust and FVD tune. Excellent products, great customer service, fast turnaround. I am very pleased and would definitely use them again. I'm sure Softronic is fine but I have no experience with them.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Softronic gets my vote. Scott is extremely knowledgeable and has tons of experience with these cars. I have used his tunes in both my 987.1 S and 981 GT4. Give him a call. I’ve learned a lot from speaking with him over the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Plus 1 for Softronic. Talking with Scott made me sure I wanted to go with his software. This is for a 2021 Cayman T, 2.0L 6speed. Have not loaded yet, still dealing with Check Engine lights on a new car, so need to get that fixed first.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thanks

FD

I have the FVD installed for a few weeks now. Very happy with it. Don't have any numbers to support or contradict their claims, but my base Boxster feels quite a bit "livelier". As far as I'm concerned that's all that matters to me.
The fact that it is one tune for 91 or 93 gas was also important. I have access to 93 but not all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts