Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
I believe the Randy Pobst evaluation of the DSC controller is actually pretty old, even if this story is recent. I have had the DSC controller in my GT4 for just shy of a year now, but I don't track my car (there is no good track close to me. <Sad Face>

·
Porsche Prophet
103 Posts
I believe the Randy Pobst evaluation of the DSC controller is actually pretty old, even if this story is recent. I have had the DSC controller in my GT4 for just shy of a year now, but I don't track my car (there is no good track close to me. <Sad Face>
Yes, this track day was from May 22, 2016. ARS Technica got around to publishing the article rather fashionably late (which is fine for them and us, as I think it's getting more attention than it would have if it came out amidst Pobst's and Farah's reviews anyway). We plan on doing a similar track day sometime this spring/summer again. Hopefully even more media and writers and MUCH more photos and videos!

drPhil how do you find the DSC controller, is it adjustable or just sent from when you get it?

Cheers JP
You can purchase the DSC controller online at DSC Sport | Leader in Active Suspension Technology. It is sent out with a base file, but it is also fully programmable. Over 90% of users do not feel the need to do additional tuning. If you're also a Rennlist member, there are hundreds of reviews and many discussion threads on DSC there.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
Yes, what TPC Racing said! I have not "played" with the programming mode of DSC controller, as the OTS program they ship the unit with is just fine for my needs. Being programmable making it very powerful in the right hands. If you wanted to play around with it, I would suggest working with an experienced company like TPC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts