Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just wanna see the Dragons do some real burning ..;.;;;;; It's not everyday you get to see a dragon.

·
Super Moderator
13,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest,I only started watching it recently, binged watched the four season. WAY to many characters to remember them all.

Except for Jon Snow. That dude is cool. WINTER IS COMING!!! And my girlfriend put three arrows in me :(

·
Super Moderator
13,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
C'mon, anyone who raises a dire wolf from a pup, had his girlfriend put three arrows in him, volunteered to live in some frozen land to fight 20' giants, and promised never to marry - you got to give him props :) Besides, his two sisters are going to grow up, come back, and take some major revenge.

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
I got hooked from episode 1 since the child was thrown down... I held my breath ever since.

It's very addictive.

The Purple Wedding was an epic. Before that was the Blood Bath.

The mother of the dragons fascinates me more than any other character.

·
Noob
857 Posts
John Snow, because he is not the bastard son of Ned but instead a Targaryen. Identity hidden by Ned. He will be able to control the dragons instead of Daenerys. <-- Hidden text, select text to read. Thats my take. Just saying, I called it. Potential spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
^ I hate you!!!

I received all text via email notification.

You just ruined the show for me. :(

·
Noob
857 Posts
^ I hate you!!!

I received all text via email notification.

You just ruined the show for me. :(
lol you know thats just my interpretation...last 2 books haven't been written yet, and what really happens is inside the brains of GRR Martin and certain HBO execs.

·
Super Moderator
6,776 Posts
lol you know thats just my interpretation...last 2 books haven't been written yet, and what really happens is inside the brains of GRR Martin and certain HBO execs.
I thought you have connections in the White House since Obama was the only privileged fan to watch the whole season one month in advance before the premiere of the season.

Either that, or Obama sold the copy in the black market and that's how it got in your hands ;)

Still you owe much... I love Cali but this year I'm going to Florida and NY. Next time I'm in Cali you owe me a ride in your toy and the pleasure of your company. :)

·
Super Moderator
13,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Noobies, I heard that theory before, and its plausible. But I also heard them say that three different people can ride the dragons, one per dragon.

If your theory is correct, then that's two riders. Now who is the third?

I like to think it's the guy on the road to visit one of the other two potential dragon riders. That would be very cool.

·
Super Moderator
13,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
He doesn't have white hair or white skin like Daenerys and her idiot brother to be one of them.
I have not read the books nor intend to read 5,000 pages. In the last couple months I binged watched the other seasons. IMO, way too many characters. I get the richness in detail, in the environment, and character development - good for a book, too much for a movie or tv show. But anyway. I tried to listen to some podcasts to understand what was going on, but listening to a 20 minute analysis on a single scene is too much. Way too much info. So, as an outsider looking in, and I have grown fond of the show, ... I think ... the following (and I have no idea what goes on in the books) ... Thinking big

Somehow or another Jon Snow is related to the Mad King Clan Targaryen, maybe his mother is one or maybe he is not Ned Starks son at all. Google R+L=J theory. Its way too complicated for me.

Tyrion is the smartest guy in the land. He will end up the Hand of the Queen

Dani is the rightful heir. She needs an advisor she can trust (see Tyrion). At the moment, she is too immature and lacks experience

Some how or another, those three will come together, and to be fair, I think I heard this, and Jon marries Dani (king and queen). They ride the dragons and lay waste to their enemies. Jon's half sisters (regardless if they are real sisters or not) will take their revenge. Sansi has gone Gothic. She matures and become as evil as Cersei. But Arya does become the Lady of Winterfell after taking revenge on Jon's and hers enemies her way. In the end, Sansa and Arya become Ladies of the Court and rulers of something (Much to the surprise of the manipulating Lords).

Much of this will occur in the beginning of Winter. They mention Winter way too much for it not to play a major role. In the meantime, the rest of the characters are fill. It might look like Cersei is a major character but all the other plot lines are filler.

In the meantime, the dragons have baby dragons, etc and become commonplace once more where they were once legend.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The Mother of Dragons is the new Sarah Conner! 0:42

This Korean dude is in a huge jam in Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Noob
857 Posts
Maybe the 3rd dragon doesn't need to be ridden. Bran will use his magical mind sight thingie to control it.

1 - 20 of 348 Posts