Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just added pics to the garage of my new cayman (with it's sister, the BMW 135i), picked it up Thursday and it's simply amazing to drive

:dance:

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
Wait - two new cars in one year? Is there a big sale or no sales tax in Nova Scotia for German cars?

Maybe it is me but the 135 seems rather stubbily chunky out of proportion as compared to the Cayman.

Well either way you should be out driving those things...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Wait - two new cars in one year? Is there a big sale or no sales tax in Nova Scotia for German cars?

Maybe it is me but the 135 seems rather stubbily chunky out of proportion as compared to the Cayman.

Not to make you feel worse, but I had a year like that as well.

Last July '09 an '09 Guards Red Boxster.

March '10 Dealer picked up the lease on my '07 Lexus IS250AWD and moved me to a '10 IS250 AWD for $10 less/month.

When I caught him in a major screw-up on the delivery ofthe IS he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He picked up my wife's '02 ES300 at retail (market value) and put her in a '10 ES350 at Invoice less the holdback. I couldn't walk away from the deal - definitely too good to pass up.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I traded a Miata on the 135i last year, managed a decent deal since the end of year model on the floor was optioned the way I wanted. This year I managed the great deal on the Cayman and my wife decided she really liked the 135i, so we traded her Mazda 3sport for the Porsche.

Had a big pile of cash with my tax refunds last year and this year because I overcontribute mightily, so rather than investing it with pitiful interest rates I decided it was time to have some great cars.

Anyway they are both fun to drive but totally different and where I live in NS I think there is only 1 other Porsche. You can imagine the gawking going on:)

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Where are the pics?

·
Porscheholic
724 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts