1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Re: CampioniShop

The 1st Gen exhaust tips are resonated. I'm thinking non-resonated tips would make the exhaust sound even louder (slightly?). What do you guys think?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: CampioniShop

Okay Matt - I will wait until your remus Gen II exhausts come in. I would rather buy them from a Planet-9 vendor.

Don't forget me!! I am on the group buy list!

Dave

·
Registered
625 Posts
are there any tail pipe options without that cut and remus inlay? I would like a cleaner look...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Does anyone know what happened with these exhausts???

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't know about the ebay units...but mine has been on my car now for a week. I love it.:banana: Nothing but good things to say....and those tips look much better in person. I was worried that it would be too loud but it's not.

I have a 09 PDK ...I am so glad I ended up with the Remus...it's perfect for me. I wanted to do audio of the growl but in all honesty....it just does not do the pipes justice.

I am in East TN (Knoxville)... We could split the distance if anyone wants to hear in person. I am down for a 50 to 75 mile drive(maybe more) on a pretty day for a sound check/drive.

My advice is if your on the fence with this system....find one to hear to ease your mind...or do like I did and just order them. I don't think you will regret it.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I don't know about the ebay units...but mine has been on my car now for a week. I love it.:banana: Nothing but good things to say....and those tips look much better in person. I was worried that it would be too loud but it's not.

I have a 09 PDK ...I am so glad I ended up with the Remus...it's perfect for me. I wanted to do audio of the growl but in all honesty....it just does not do the pipes justice.

I am in East TN (Knoxville)... We could split the distance if anyone wants to hear in person. I am down for a 50 to 75 mile drive(maybe more) on a pretty day for a sound check/drive.

My advice is if your on the fence with this system....find one to hear to ease your mind...or do like I did and just order them. I don't think you will regret it.
I'm glad to see you're happy :) Enjoy it !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.