Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently traded in my gen1 for a gen2 PDK cayman S.
I was previously using milltek catback on my gen1. Was told that the millteks would not be able to fitted onto gen2.
What are the current options exhaust systems available for gen2? Feedback n comments on the sound would be appreciated
I feel that the gen2 cayman S has a slightly different engine sound from gen1 ... engine sounds more refine n less raw. the bassy boxster sound is less apparent.
i am thinking of tubi or capristo but am worried that it sounds too loud n drones.
Pls help me decide.
thank you

·
Super Moderator
6,027 Posts
Did you try doing a search before asking? There are plenty of Gen II exhaust threads.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have the Remus exhaust for my gen II and really like it - Not too loud, but more aggressive than stock. I purchased it through a group buy here from Matt at Campionishop.

Dave

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the FVD Brombacher Export (Loud) Version exhaust on my 2009 Boxster and it is fantastic. No drone and sounds like a 911 GT3 RS. Great fit and finish - the Germans have a great product here.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Me too, me too! Yesterday got my Sound (louder) version FVD Brombacher system installed and love it! Had to toss the old Fabspeed Maxflow because of leaks and other fitment issues.
:dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts