Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm still looking, for somebody local to Manchester with a Generation 2 Cayman, either 2.9 or 3.4 Manual or PDK, who would like a set of our grilles fitted for FREE, in exchange for letting me take photo's for the fitting instructions. (Basicly a £250 Gift !!!)

Any Takers

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
I'm still looking, for somebody local to Manchester with a Generation 2 Cayman, either 2.9 or 3.4 Manual or PDK, who would like a set of our grilles fitted for FREE, in exchange for letting me take photo's for the fitting instructions. (Basicly a £250 Gift !!!)

Any Takers

I can't believe no takers for these ....

(What planet was that guy on when he said 'warranty issues' on that other forum?)

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can't believe no takers for these ....

(What planet was that guy on when he said 'warranty issues' on that other forum?)
Well that just what "US" English tend to be like Nick (did you not know if you change a side light bulb and it's not supplied by your local OPC that your warranty with be null and void----------arse)
I did type War & Peace on the PCGB site, then read it through,:( It wasn't very complimentary to the guy so I shortened it by about 6000 words :):) What did crack me up was that it was Alan Armstrong (Cayman Moderator & Cayman Register Secretary on the PCGB site) that had posted the thing in the first place after he had ordered a set of Gen 1's Front Grilles from me !!

The problem that I've now got is:
Until I can confirm the Fit, the "Masters" will not be made, and unless this happens anytime soon. It will delay the Gen2's into the New Year !!!:(:( which of course is not good............:gossip:

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Well that just what "US" English tend to be like Nick (did you not know if you change a side light bulb and it's not supplied by your local OPC that your warranty with be null and void----------arse)
I did type War & Peace on the PCGB site, then read it through,:( It wasn't very complimentary to the guy so I shortened it by about 6000 words :):) What did crack me up was that it was Alan Armstrong (Cayman Moderator on the PCGB site) that had posted the thing in the first place after he had ordered a set of Gen 1's Front Grilles from me !!

The problem that I've now got is:
Until I can confirm the Fit, the "Masters" will not be made, and unless this happens anytime soon. It will delay the Gen2's into the New Year !!!:(:( which of course is not good............:gossip:
Nope not good at all :(

btw talking about OPC warranty, I do know someone who had to replace their Bosch wiper blades and fit Porsche ones even though Bosch make the Porsche blades and the only difference was the Bosch ones had Bosch written on them and cost less ..... what has happened to this country!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Tess, if you don't have any local takers, I'm still available here in the USA (California). I know it's not ideal, but let me know if I can help.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tess, if you don't have any local takers, I'm still available here in the USA (California). I know it's not ideal, but let me know if I can help.
PM sent Thanks,
If no takers for Monday, You'll have the 1st set of prototypes winging their way to you Monday afternoon.

.......fitted Tuesday and Photo's emailed back Tue PM :hilarious::hilarious:

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
No problem Allan. Reply PM'd back to you.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope not good at all :(

btw talking about OPC warranty, I do know someone who had to replace their Bosch wiper blades and fit Porsche ones even though Bosch make the Porsche blades and the only difference was the Bosch ones had Bosch written on them and cost less ..... what has happened to this country!!!
....and I know which orifice I would have told them to push them up as well !!!!!

we are just way too soft here, if something happens to you gearbox how the hell can your wiper blades have anything to do with it, and more to the point how can people let their dealers dictate this **** to them !!!:(:(:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts