Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine Porsche 20" Carrera S III wheels/tires/tpms (Cayman/Boxster fitment) - No Longer Available

Genuine Porsche 20" Carrera S III wheels/tires/tpms (Cayman/Boxster fitment)

No longer have my 981 so these are up for sale.

These are the are rare "Rad" option that was available from the factory on the Carrera S 20" wheels. The "Rad" option saw the face painted gloss black with the outer edge left silver. The sizes and offsets are specific to the Caymans & Boxsters. Fronts are 20x8 ET57 and the rears are 20x9.5 ET45. While they were offered for the 981 cars I believe they also fit the 986/987 cars. Includes genuine Porsche color matched center caps and brand new black valve stems covers.

I purchased from a Rennlist member in 2016. 3 of wheels are perfect. 1 was placed face down (not dropped, but "placed" as he told me) by the previous owner and as such has a few small nicks. It has been touched up with genuine Porsche touch up paint and is not very noticeable at all. Just calling it out for transparency (see the last few pics).

Other than those few small nicks, no damage to the wheels, no bends, no curb rash, barrels are clean.
All-in-all these wheels are stunning and drastically changed the look of my car over my stock 18" wheels. I received compliments on them almost every time I took the car out.

Genuine Porsche/BBS quality.

Wheels are located just South of Boston, MA. While I would prefer a local sale, I will ship at the buyer's expense. Contact me for a shipping quote. To anyone in the Northeast, I'd be willing to drive an hour or so outside of Boston to meet up.

Indoor/Outdoor pics below. Thanks for looking

List Date: 7/2/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Genuine Porsche 20" Carrera S III wheels/tires/tpms (Cayman/Boxster fitment)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.