Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts
I heard good stuff from other PCA members. But have no first hand experience. Are you attending any of this Saturday's PCA events by the way?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to their shop today for an oil change ($206 tax included) and they gave me a good impression.
Their shop is quite small, but nice and clean.
I will return later in February for the yearly track inspection, upgraded brake pads and brake fluid and then will follow up.
Sadly, they are not authorized to perform stuff that goes under warranty.

@MikeR: No, not this weekend. I think I will participate in all DE events that fall on weekends. First is April 12 at the Ridge, IIRC. And probably the new members day event, maybe some tours...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Follow Up:

I went again to Gerber Motorsports for track inspection, new Pagid yellow brake pads, brake fluid flush, install of 911 bigger air ducts and Michelin SS install via Tire Rack. ( BTW: Very happy with the Michelin SS, very good grip in wet conditions and very sticky. )

Everything done on time, no issue whatsoever. Got the VIP treatment with free shuttle rides, thanks James.

So far, so good: Highly recommended for Seattle Westsiders and beyond.

I will follow up after two or more DE events: I plan to tweak camber settings and another inspection.

L.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts