Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
34,503 Posts
Check out what I got in email!

Angla R. Conley said:
Thank you for sending Sean Reardon my way. I would like to offer your members a monthly membership into Truckers Legal Services. What it entails is this; if they receive a traffic violation in the State of Missouri or Kansas (no matter how many times a year, their violation wll be handled by our attorneys with no extra attorney fees to be paid). There may be a fine amount due on certain tickets, but sometimes if the violation or speed is not too serious, we can have the fine dismissed also, but we don't give a guarantee on that.

This program would cost them $9.95 per month, which is approximately $119.00 per year. Ordinarily, the cost for us to handle a ticket for individuals runs anywhere from $295.00 to $650.00 per ticket. With this program, it does not matter how many tickets they recieve, the cost would still be $9.95 per month. Please let me know if this is something your members would be interest in having.

Thanks for the referral.

Angela R. Conley
Trucker's Legal Services
Post Office Box 413612
Kansas City, MO 64141
1 - (800) 93-LEGAL
Office: 816-421-7775
Fax: 816-421-7778

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So why do I want them as my attorney? And what happened to "use the force"?

I think I'll just face the music if and when it comes rather than retain a legal service.

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
Another example of US laywer madness!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Sounds like sales and marketing at work, I'd imagine that they could throw out one maybe two speeding tickets before they start raising eyebrows and are unable to get the courts to dismiss the violation. But if this is legit, then that is so awesome and gd i'd be jealous. Someone find out if this is available in California, just incase...

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
yeah...i think ill still stick to the oleV1 and continue my jedi training.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
In the great state of the Rock Candy Mountain, accident-free motorists may pay a $500 speeding fee at the beginning of the year, and are then allowed to speed up to 20 mph over the limit all year. They are given a transponder which registers on radar that they are exempt from speeding tickets, so cops don't even give chase, unless recorded speed is more than 20 mph over the limit. Qualification for a speeding exemption is pulled for a minimum of 10 years if the driver is found at fault in an accident.

·
Registered
3 Posts
it real and and outgrowth of selevtive enforse. is it worth the trouble ????? in wa state it 350 for the laywer fees on selective enforcement, but no point.

·
The 2006-08 Cayman LED spar guy!
6,013 Posts
Please check out www.motorists.com. I find this a very informative resource to avoiding tickets and they also have a number of defense solutions in the event you are ticketed. There is an excellent editorial and other interesting and important car guy(persons) issues covered. Here is their self-description: The National Motorists Association is committed to defending your driving freedoms. We are the organization largely responsible for the repeal of the 55-mph national speed limit, but that was just the beginning. We continue to work for more reasonable speed limits, better driver training, fair enforcement practices, and important privacy protections. We oppose ticket cameras, unfair driving taxes, kangaroo traffic courts, and speed traps.

·
Registered
300 Posts
In the great state of the Rock Candy Mountain, accident-free motorists may pay a $500 speeding fee at the beginning of the year, and are then allowed to speed up to 20 mph over the limit all year. They are given a transponder which registers on radar that they are exempt from speeding tickets, so cops don't even give chase, unless recorded speed is more than 20 mph over the limit. Qualification for a speeding exemption is pulled for a minimum of 10 years if the driver is found at fault in an accident.

I am so jealous. I need to move.

But sometimes, I fear even the 20mph buffer might not even be enough. It's the car's fault, I swear!

·
Registered
992 Posts

Can I pay $1,500 and go 60 mph over the limit? ;)

·
Registered
518 Posts
may be someone from the forum had uuse this service once and share their experiences?

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Oh, man, I want this plan!!! ;)

Anyway, notice they don't actually guarantee to get you off or save points, just that they'll represent you. Granted, someone who knows the system well will know how to bend and use it to their advantage....

I'm still trying to find if Harry Potter's Invisability cloak can be modified for my car.... :D

Greg

·
Caymaniac
5,658 Posts
In California:

Buy a V-1 and get into the 11-99 Foundation.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts