As winter approaches here in western Canada, I'm curious what I need to do for my first winter with the Porsche. I have a 2013 Boxster I purchased last January with 40,000 kilometres on it. The dealership I purchased from did an oil change as part of the purchase. I plan on getting a CTEK charger from Amazon and moving it around in the garage once a month to avoid flat spots on the tires. I have put 7000 kilometres on it since purchase.
- Which charger should I buy?
- Can I just leave it charging for 5 months?
- Do I need to get an oil change or do other maintenance prior to storage?
- Do I need to do some sort of leather conditioning?
- I would buy tire cushions but I see they're $400 USD. I can't afford them.