Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Want to introduce myself as the new owner of Glimmer-Glass Detailing. My name is Rob and I have recently purchased the detailing and retail business from Chris and am looking forward to a continued successful relationship here on Planet-9.

A little about me, I currently have my own detailing business and have merged the two operations along with Chris' retail side of the house. My restoration, paint, body, and detailing experiences span approximately 25 years. As an undergrad, it was a full-time job, then later when I entered the working world, it was a hobby that consumed 90% of my free time. Now, it is consuming 150% of all of my time. LOL.

That said, I would like to test the waters for interest in a daily special program for our members and if the interest is there we can possibly start as early as Wednesday or Thursday.

Please give me some feedback as to what you may be looking for right now in a single product and potentially some packages. I appreciate your time and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

I want to also extend my gratitude to Ken for the assistance in getting set up today and of course the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Welcome aboard Rob!

Are you based in NJ also? If so, how about organizing an open house / tech session to introduce you to some of the local owners? Let me know and I can definitely help.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard Rob!

Are you based in NJ also? If so, how about organizing an open house / tech session to introduce you to some of the local owners? Let me know and I can definitely help.

Thank you and yes & yes!

I am in Somerset and Chris & I actually discussed this a while back when the nice weather was coming to a end. This is something I am definitely interested in accomplishing and would appreciate any guidance or assistance from you or anyone else who is interested in working together on such an endeavor.

My number is 908-217-7637. Reach out when you can. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Salam Rob and welcome to the club.

I am very much interested in side stripes for my new Land Cruiser. Are you into that? If so, I'd be very interested to see your design collections.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Salam Rob and welcome to the club.

I am very much interested in side stripes for my new Land Cruiser. Are you into that? If so, I'd be very interested to see your design collections.

Shukran, Hassaan. I prefer to keep a car's finish clean and simple but have seen some decent stripes on various models. What year and color is your LC?

BTW, I checked out your homepage and I have to admit it is very nice to see you and your son's travels and life together. My son is now 10, just this November and we also travel a lot together. Looking forward to your updates.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
Thank you for your prompt response.

I don't like stripes on cars in general and I'd never stripe my Porsche. But my Land Cruiser looks dull, that's why. It is a pearl white 2010 model.

I'm not looking for funky stuff or the norm that comes on most Land Cruiser... I just want something to make it stand of the crowd in a descent way.

PS Thank you for your comment about my son & website. God bless you & your family.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Going to start a new thread with the 1 day special item sale. Deeply discounted with some freebies.

Sale will begin midnight Wednesday and end midnight Thursday. I will be setting up a special code for our members here and once you click on the link it will take you to the package on Welcome to Glimmer-Glass Detailing, just add as many as you want to the cart, proceed to check out and input the code. This will show the sales price and then calculate shipping based on your zip code.

If interest is good and the entire process is worth while we will continue with this type of sale based on input from members.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts