Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at an 06 CS with 8K thats a CPO, Tip, Sport Chrono, 19" Sport Design wheels, Bose and some other small extras for 38K. Seems like a pretty good deal to me although I was kinda hoping for a manual. What are the groups thoughts?

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
That seems like a good price for a low mileage 06 CS with a CPO. I would suggest getting a DME done before you buy however.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Any Porsche in the US is a good deal

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Sounds like a good deal, especially with the low miles; however, if you like shifting gears then you might regret not having the manual.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you want a manual(I would) then it isn't a great deal. When I was looking the Tip cars did not seem to hold value as well as manual cars. Nothing scientific just my observation.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Don't get a slushbox if you really want a manual. You'll be sorry if you don't get want you want. Don't compromise for expediency.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
Don't get a slushbox if you really want a manual. You'll be sorry if you don't get want you want. Don't compromise for expediency.
+1, the Tip is not "bad", but if you are a stick driver you will miss it about two miles out of the dealer and regret the decision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts