Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Now that the weather has finally stopped being ridiculous with the rain, I need to get my car all nice and pretty. Does anybody have any recommendations for car detailers in the Dallas area that they trust?

Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Depends on how much of a detail you want.

I use Steve at Showroom/FX..

He does great work and is not too far from my office.. he's near GBT & Preston. Not inexpensive but worth it to me.

972-743-9443. If you do call tell him the guy with the Saabs & the 911 turbo sent you..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, I'm at Parker and Tollway so this isn't a bad option. I see no mention of his prices anywhere. Can you give a general ballpark idea of how much I'll be looking at spending?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Really depends on what you want.. I usually just leave my car with him for the full day to get a paint corrrection and multi-step wax job..

I'd hesitate to give prices, but if your thinking of something similar to an $99 detail Groupon, then Steve is probably not the guy for you. He has a much higher standard.

If you're close I'd just drop in and talk to him and see his work.. and ask for a price for what you want done..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts