Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all
first of all I best introduce myself, I am Lee from Derby. I've owned a 986 Boxster S in the past and looking at moving into Cayman ownership. I would love something different, especially an S Sport. I've done the usual Hartech reading and I'm aware of the common issues surrounding these engines. A friend of a friend owns a lovely Orange S Sport so I'm hunting... Any ownership/buying advice would be much appreciated. I've been to look at the Swancar of Loughborough car. Anyone aware of the car? LT09 PWX No.256

thanks
Lee

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi Lee....Well becoming a part of this community is a great first start. There's all sorts of smart, experienced Cayman owners here. When I thought 6 months ago that I might like to own a 981, this is where I came (here, the Porsche site configurator and YouTube videos.) Eight months ago I bought a new Cayman S (PDK, Sport Design Steering Wheel and PSE) and Planet 9 played a large part in my decision. It's my seasonal daily driver and every time I park it I can't wait to get back in it. I've owned a lot of cars, and this one bumps up against perfect. Good luck!

RickyB

·
Premium Member
5,836 Posts
My first new Porsche was a 986 Boxster S. Since then I have had two 987s and a 981s. They're addictive. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts