Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just realized I never shared the news... I got a new to me and all 2019 Cayenne this summer!

Base model. Loaded with performance and tech options: SC, PASM, adaptive cruise... $84K and change MSRP, 10% off ordered. PM me if you need to know how.

Amazing car, drives like a real sports car. Those German engineers really defy physics. I also tested it (not by choise) on some really really bad dirt roads close to real off-road, with mud, and deep water after torrential rain. It didn't even noticed. My wife drives it most of the time and think it hers :) I drive it for fun usually one day a week, and use for product development. Memory module for it is in production now, and I'm working on other things. I'm planning on changing those ugly 18" wheels for aftermarket, but I didn't like the pricing of Porsche selection. So I ordered the stock wheels.

The issues so far - 8K miles, 6 months - software only. Two times in the shop with adaptive cruise errors (and then no cruise control working at all), one time with suspension failure error (car is still perfectly drivable). One suspension failure error cleared itself in 3 days. I think suspension is low-temps related.

Reactions: masti99

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
congrats on the car.... :)

I must admit the new rear light clusters look really nice on the SUVs.
What wheels are you intending to get?

·
Vendor
6,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they do...too bad everybody is doing it now!

I'm thinking on something black, to go with B&W scheme... Something along those lines:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts