Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pics of my new 2008 Cayman S. It has 12k miles on it and is in mint condition in and out. The previous owner ordered the car with oodles of leather upgrades inside. The car has Full leather, leather visors, leather lower dash, switch panel, full console and lid, alcantera headliner, full leather sport steering wheel, ect. Since i bought the car from an unauthorized dealer, i went to Park Place in Dallas to get a full PPI and DME scan done on the car and it showed no negative history in any way!!!! Peace of Mind!! Drove the car home from Dallas yesterday and it is incredible.

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats. I really like the full leather.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
very nice! I like the color gauges - they would look better in my SY Boxster S. Wanna trade? ;)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just picked up a Slate Grey with yellow guages CS too. Looks great man. I've had mine 3 weeks and it gets better every day.

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
Congrats, the car looks great and the full leather is the ultimate finishing touch IMO.

Get out there and enjoy it and as I always say try getting rid of that stupid perma-grin on your face :cheers:

·
Registered
204 Posts
CARMAX eh? How was your buying experience with them?

Nice car, you're gonna have a lot of fun. Congrats

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have to say, I was verrrrry skeptical on the whole carmax thing, just did not seem like carmax and Porsche went together, but I have bought alot of cars in my past and this was by far the easiest transaction ever!! Love this car!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Any haggling over price at CarMax, or did you pay asking price?

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
CARMAX eh? How was your buying experience with them?
I have to say, I was verrrrry skeptical on the whole carmax thing, just did not seem like carmax and Porsche went together, but I have bought alot of cars in my past and this was by far the easiest transaction ever!! Love this car!!
I bought my car from Carmax in Dallas also - when the salesman got ready to drive it out of the showroom for my test drive, he couldn't figure out how to start it - I had to point out to him that the ignition was on the left. :hilarious:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts