Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a watch event on Friday at Timeworks. You can look at exotic watches while enjoying pupu's with wine. Alot of fellow car enthusiasts will be there. Hope to see you there :)

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
Argh! Why do these always occur when I have something else scheduled? Oh well, I guess I save $$$ ... :p

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Argh! Why do these always occur when I have something else scheduled? Oh well, I guess I save $$$ ... :p
i hear you. if it was during the afternoon, i'd be there...but i've already made plans for the evening. anyway, just like gtkyl, i will save some much needed coin (tpc racing already charged my credit card and should be building my system now).

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These events are usually more for fun and to give back to the community. It's a party atmosphere and it's a chance to see rare & exotic timepieces that are not usually on display. The watches will be on display from morning with wine & pupus served from 5 pm. If you have "TIME", check it out:)

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was good to see everybody yesterday :).
Hope it was a lot of fun & hope everything tasted good. I'll post info of upcoming events.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts