1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Grand Bend Raceway Car Lapping Schedule

Thursday Nights

May 21

June 4 ( Porsche of London Saturday June 6 )

July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

August 13, 27

Can your Porsche come out to play?

Three running groups - Beginners, Intermediates, Experienced

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Porsche of London has a used GT3 and Cayman R available, great for the first Grand Bend Raceway Lapping event. Who will have the first GT4 at the Bend?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will we see a GT4 at Grand Bend Raceway in 2015? If you haven't ordered one yet it sounds like Spring 2016 or later delivery.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the UPDATED Grand Bend Raceway 2015 Car Lapping Days and Thursday Evening Schedule:

May 2 Saturday 9 - 5 Opening Car Lapping Day

May 21 Thursday

June 4 Thursday ( June 6 Saturday Porsche of London day )

July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 - all Thursdays

August 13, 27 - both Thursdays ( August 14 Friday Porsche of London day, August 28 Friday 9 - 5 )

September 10, 17, 24 - all Thursdays

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Will we see 981 GTS Porsche cars this year? With the announcement of the 981 Spyder the interest in Caymans and Boxsters may grow significantly. I was disappointed that the new GT4 and Spyder are not offered with PDK. The main reason I got the GT3. I would just keep my Cayman R PDK if the GT3 didn't have the PDK-S.

The WOSCA Club announced this week that they no longer can use the Centralia Airport for their 2015 Series. I hope some of the members will come out to the Bend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw a Black Porsche Cayman R at Church this morning (Forest City Community Church in London). I have not seen this car before, I hope it makes it to the Bend in May.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Porsche of London has the Bend booked for 4 Track Days in 2015

May 8th
June 6th
Aug 14th
Sept 18
I got in touch with them about their track days and just got an email saying that helmets aren't required. Is this true? I can just show up and drive the track with no other safety stuff?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This coming Friday is Porsche of London's first 2015 Grand Bend Track Day. Driving Instructors available, great time to try your first Car Lapping Day. Don't miss it.

Only 911s appeared today, we need Caymans and Boxsters too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Planning to be at Grand Bend on Thurs May 21 for their evening session.

My 09 silver Cayman S, an older 911 and a couple of non P cars from the Chatham area.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll see you there on Thurs May 21.

There are 18 Porsches Pre-registered for this Friday's Porsche of London Day. Instructors will be available.

Brad at Porsche of London got in a few 1/43rd GT4 Diecast, I picked one up. They are yellow.

Anyone order the new Spyder?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thursday May 21st 5-9 Car Lapping - first Thursday Night Car Lapping of 2015. I Pre-registered. There may be some Honda NSXs running as well since the NSX Club is meeting in Grand Bend on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lots of cars ran on Thursday Night and lots of cars on Friday at the NSX Club run.

Next Thursday Night Lapping is June 4th and Porsche of London Meet on Saturday June 6th.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts