Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the Grand Bend Raceway Website tonight and noticed that Porsche of London has the Track booked for June 6 & 7 2015.

I'll try to find out more information when I sign up.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope my 2012 Cayman R is bought by a London area person who will Track it at Grand Bend Raceway in 2015. My GT3 arrived this week at Porsche of London. I would love to run with it.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Porsche of London was great to deal with in buying my car. If they're holding an event, I'm hoping I can attend. I know they run a couple of "Fun Runs" with the PCA, though I don't really know what those are all about. I'm hoping to attend to find out. :)

I was quite surprised last year when I saw they had both a Cayman R and a Boxster Spyder up for sale. I think the Spyder is now sold. I guess the R is your old one. Here's hoping she finds a new home.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update:

June 6th is the Porsche of London Track Day - there may be Timing Equipment - details to follow. Don't miss it.

June 7th is a Staff Day for Leavens VW / Porsche Staff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Porsche Caymans finished one two in the Street Tuning Class at Daytona 2015 Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge this afternoon. Caymans are amazing. The Rum Bum Porsche 911 won the GS Class as well as overall.

How many Cayman owners are planning to run some Grand Bend Track Days?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I hope my 2012 Cayman R is bought by a London area person who will Track it at Grand Bend Raceway in 2015. My GT3 arrived this week at Porsche of London. I would love to run with it.
Saw your car there, beautiful. Wish I had that kind of coin.

I was even checking out your Boxster.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had Porsche of London install Spyder Suspension upgrades, PDK Sports Plus programming and the Sport Steering Wheel with aluminum paddles. It is lots of fun at Grand Bend. It has a Porsche Aluminum Hardtop as well. Great on the Street as well as the Track. I'm looking forward to running the GT3 but will always wonder how much quicker I could have gone in the Boxster and Cayman R. They are both better than I am.

The GT3 goes to Pfaff Tuning for the GMG Roll Bar installation.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nothing new. Ming (the guy with the BMW M3) took a new job with a different company and no longer based in Chatham, so he may not be with us this year at the Bend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts