Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered on the site and thought I'd say hello. By way of an introduction I purchased a 2009 2.9 Gen II Boxster last Saturday and I love it! Even though it was purchased as my wife's main car (to replace her Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0 V6) I'm sure I'll be grabbing the keys from time to time. It's been a while since I had a Porsche having had a spell in a 924 Turbo back in the 80's followed by a 944 Lux while my son now 26 has a 944 Turbo which he reckons is down to him spending his toddler years in the back of my 924/944! I've got a few other toys in the garage but this is the one I want to talk about on here. :) Cheers Rich...

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
cheerio good fellow...

glad you can join us...look around there are tons of hints and helps in this place....once you start to drive the croc...you may just have to hide the keys from your wife.

enjoy the ride when you can

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
I am sure you will both love it. Post the spec when you get a chance. Its too hot here to really enjoy a boxster, but I am enjoying my Cayman.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts
Welcome! lucky wife. A model family, every member owns or has owned a Porsche.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well not quite, my step-daughter has an Elise S1 which is pretty neat but of the other two boys one don't drive and the other can't afford anything too sporty...

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts