Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

Please vote for the item you would most like to purchase in a group buy.

• Short Throw Shifter

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Cold Air Intake

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Exhaust System

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Racing Seats

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Custom Leather Seat Covers

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are considering doing a group buy here for the fine folks at Planet-9.com. My question to the members is: What item would most interest you for a group buy purchase?

1. Short Throw Shifter
  2. Cold Air Intake
  3. Exhaust System
  4. Racing Seats
  5. Custom Leather Seat Covers (Roadwire or similar)
Please vote for the item you would most like to purchase in a group buy. :cheers:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
By the looks of the poll so far it seems like we will be doing a cold air intake group buy.

However another possibility for those who are interested would be a retractable license plate holder. This device allows you to stay legal but remain without a visible front plate for events and car shows. If anyone is interested in this or a combo of this and the intake we can do a dual group buy. Please post any and all interest in this thread. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,032 Posts
Question: is there really any performance benefit with an aftermarket cold air intake? Given the location of the stock air intake, I don't see how intake air could be any colder than ambient...

·
Boxster Enthusiast
1,774 Posts
I have been researching seats and plan to buy some around the end of the year. I'm 6' and 220 lbs so I've been looking at the Sparco Evo 2s and Recaro Pole Positions. I have recently read an article saying the harness eyelets are too low for these seats for drivers with a long body trunk. I'm 6' with a 28 - 29 in inseam, so I think I qualify for a long trunk. This makes me think I might fit better in a Recaro Profi XL. I'm in a DE next weekend and I'll be on the lookout for drivers with these seats to see if I can try them out. What do you recommend?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.