Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pete,

Have you heard anything about this??? After all the SpeedArt issues, I hear we are getting together for some beer and Cumbya (don't know how to spell COOM BYE YAAA)?? Also, I hear K-Man is buying T-shirts for everyone?? Can you confirm or deny this rumor??

:hilarious: :beer: :dance: :kiss:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
I agree.

Things have gotten a bit out of hand. Maybe we should of clamped down on the thread earlier, who knows, hindsight is 20/20. I think all of us have more then enough stress in our lives, this is a place to relax.

When I see disagreements between folks that I consider friends, it really takes the wind out of my sails.

Summit @ Lime Rock anyone?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah, that was some bomb throwing on that other thread. Why can't we all get along, just like the liberals and conservatives do?:hilarious:

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
:cheers:

We'll leave the fighting and drama for the other regions, those that don't have to endure long winters! :taunt:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Count me in. I owe Chris a few beers...!
You don't owe me a thing!!! We have a great group from the couple of outings I have been to...wouldn't change a thing. Thanks guys for everything. And Mike...we can buy each other one, two, twelve...LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Whew, now I feel better. Off to tackle my project for today, replacing a toilet refill valve! Install party anyone?

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,875 Posts
I think we need to get together to drive our cars, and listen to the howl of a pack of Cayman exhaust systems at WOT. Then, stop and have a :beer: .

PS USMMA89, you should take advantage of Gator Bite's offer to use his Borla until your Speedart arrives. With his help, it'll be installed before your :beer: has a chance to get warm. Give PistolPete an excuse, and he'll organize a Borla installation/road test event in short order...;)

·
Administrator
34,474 Posts
I have a toilet upstairs with a leaky shut-off valve, every so often it runs to fill the tank back up, such a pain... and here I was thinking about having a sponsor start a group buy on these valves too! :)

BTW I concur that people need to mellow out and quit throwing insults and accusations at others and get back to the matter at hand of helping other members out.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Looks like I need a new flapper too. I thought I was smart by stocking a spare refill valve at home. Now I have to run out in the pouring rain.

I should just stock a whole spare toilet in the living room...

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Toilet fixed and happy to be crapping in peace again!

Lesson for the day, always pay attention to any sounds coming from the toilet, no matter how tiny.

Plus, never try to replace bathroom parts while P-9 is burning, makes for poor moderation!

Now where is this months Christophorus (aka Watchophorus)...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts