Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for the Cayman Bucket type seats of the 911 GT2 (997), which are the same that there is already an option for the Cayman and the Porsche GT3 on the web.
In the dealership, they cost a whopping € 10,000 for the couple and seem very expensive.
Do you know who makes them? "Recaro? "Where to get them somewhere?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,810 Posts
Are you talking about the seats below?

They are sold by Suncoast (sponsor) here in the U.S. for $6850 for a pair (or $6000 for cloth cover) - which is probably about as good a price as you will find here (unless there are some replica knock-offs being sold on ebay). I would guess that they are made by Recaro, but I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you talking about the seats below?

They are sold by Suncoast (sponsor) here in the U.S. for $6850 for a pair (or $6000 for cloth cover) - which is probably about as good a price as you will find here (unless there are some replica knock-offs being sold on ebay). I would guess that they are made by Recaro, but I don't know for sure.
Yes, I refer to those and in fact I think the factory Recaro though ..... Porsche factory for these seats from the photo I had seen but did not know if they are the originals, including airbags, are Reclining them ..... etc
Anyway, to me, I still look very expensive. Is the price for the pair?

Has anyone mounted buckets on their Cayman? What? Pictures?

For now, I'm looking for and the ones I like are the Recaro Pole Position and the Sportster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts