Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete long-shot, but anyone out there think it's possible to put a 991 GT3RS center section exhaust on a 987.1 Cayman S? Not really expecting a whole lot here, I just figured I'd like to ask and see if anyone has considered it or think it's possible. I've got this exhaust laying around and I'd like to have a use for it rather than just making it into a wall ornament.

This isn't my listing, but this is basically what I have except I don't currently have the exhaust tips. Just a center section titanium exhaust box.
PORSCHE OEM FACTORY GENUINE 911-991 & 997 GT3 & GT3 RS REAR MUFFLER & TIPS | eBay

717 Posts
Hey CJin2552,
I'm almost positive you can make this work with a lot of custom fabrication. I think your biggest hurdles are the rear end curvature forcing the muffler too far forward and fabricating supporting brackets that will actually hold up the muffler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.