Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving the new GT4 yet in the US or UK?

My car is due to arrive in 4 weeks, however I've heard a few rumours that there is now a delay on production.

My local Porsche dealership said that it was still scheduled on time, however any previous cars have always been late too, which I understand is usually out of their hards :)

If anyone has heard any news or info on the above, it would be appreciated... thanks for your help.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving the new GT4 yet in the US or UK?

My car is due to arrive in 4 weeks, however I've heard a few rumours that there is now a delay on production.

My local Porsche dealership said that it was still scheduled on time, however any previous cars have always been late too, which I understand is usually out of their hards :)

If anyone has heard any news or info on the above, it would be appreciated... thanks for your help.
Over here in North America, orders are not even in yet, deliveries not until next spring...

Please let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The lack of any detailed information like order guides, from PAG is quite disconcerting to customers in North America.

Having to rely on rumors and an 'unofficial' design website just adds to the angst. :confused:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
The lack of any detailed information like order guides, from PAG is quite disconcerting to customers in North America.

Having to rely on rumors and an 'unofficial' design website just adds to the angst. :confused:
What? There are order guides?

The details around these cars is a bit exasperating, almost as if they don't really want to share the information!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Well better than Spyder which you can't even order yet

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Ok great, thanks
So any updates on delivery, did you find out if there was really a delay?

I am really curious about the type/version of PCM for these cars, I want to add Android Auto or integrate some other type of ability to use Android on the PCM screen, but until I knw the exact version of the PCM (hardware/software) then I dare not buy anything!

Gee, if I am really lucky Porsche will get out of the dark ages and actually include Android Auto like most other manufacturers! :mad:

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Yep, I was in Porsche during the week.

It's expected to arrive on 19th Nov.
That's great news, can't imagine the excitement of waiting so close to delivery!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts