Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GT4: If you could add ONE thing to the GT4 configurator, THAT YOU KNOW YOU WOULD ADD IF AVAILABLE, what would it be??

I know a bunch of people wish there was a PDK, but lets assume the current GT4 premise of a manual transmission car can't be changed. I know there are a few things I'd like to have as options that are not currently available.

But the one thing I know I would add if it were available is cooled seats. I sweat when I'm on the track and love the cooled seats in my Stingray.

Even though I said '1 thing', I know I would also add the GT3 front lift if it was available because my driveway is steeper than I prefer.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Diane Lane.

·
Banned
548 Posts
Lava Orange ;)
There's a small bit of furor amongst potential GT3 RS owners about the fact that Lava Orange is now available on the base 911 Carrera configurator. I wonder if the color will eventually make its way to the 981.

·
PCA Member and DE Instructor
3,078 Posts
I know I would also add the GT3 front lift if it was available because my driveway is steeper than I prefer.
Not worried about my driveway. Would be nice for a rollback trailer with an angle of 8 degrees versus the GT4 approach angle of 6 degrees.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alcantara delete
I was wondering what your reason was for wanting alcantara deleted?
I know it is a little hotter and may not wear quite as well as the standard leather, but it does help with lateral support under cornering. I've driven identical cars back-to-back on the track and could feel the how the alcontara helps you stick to the seat. I think having alcontara and seat cooling would be a good combination on a track car.

·
Next Porsche: 2022 992 GT3
4,088 Posts
Power kit.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Agreed with club sport pkg.

Would like to see P-crest in headrest (in place of embroidered "GT4") as option - haven't asked dealer, so perhaps possible?

·
Registered
746 Posts
GT3 engine

·
Registered
177 Posts
Upgraded stereo options (up to and including the Burmester). Heresy, I know, but it's a combination street/track car. I like my tunes when I'm on the road.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
X99 Option - donate 5,000 euro to local charity and get immediate build slot.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts