Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
550 Posts
Sadly threads like these is what gives PCNA really bad ideas, like adding a sunroof to every 997.1GT3 that was sold in the US. :rolleyes:

The GT4 is not a boulevard cruiser that needs 100's of useless exclusive options.
Relax. I seriously doubt Porsche is going to add Diane Lane and/or Scarlett Johansson to the configurator.

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Darn! I think 2slow2speed could use that option :)
Sure I'll take one of each ;) Ooops didn't think that one through, only the SJ option please, LOL.

Seriously, if it was left to the people who don't really care about tracking we would end up with the mess that the current 991 GT3 is, centerlock wheels that no one in their sane mind would really want, car been offered without sport bucket seats during the first model year and having to pay 18K or reorder a new GT3 just for the seats, etc, etc.

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
I wonder if the PASM sensors could be used to measure how balanced downforce is. If it's unbalanced, the car could dive or squat at speed, and the computer could tell you.

How's that for an option?

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Relax. I seriously doubt Porsche is going to add Diane Lane and/or Scarlett Johansson to the configurator.
Well that's just fkn great. I'll bet you have the low down on Santa too. I need a cookie.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hey, this is a srs trk car. Cookies, or girls in the passenger seat, would only add unnecessary weight. Lap time > snack time.
If you could get Scarlett Johansson in the passenger seat, you would say no due to additional weight on the track??? That's kinda like saying you won't take her out tonight because Star Trek is on! And yes, I love Star Trek, but not that much!!!

·
Registered
3,617 Posts

·
PCA Member and Fully Matured Mod
3,273 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
1. Backup camera. I know this is borderline heresy on a motorsports car but I've got a little one and a dog. The extra level of safety is real and I'm guessing with the fixed wing in the back of the GT4, it's gonna be even more desirable in this car.

And If I got a second wish... the front lift option. I live in a hilly beach community and while my GT4 won't be a DD, I'm going to drive it a lot... and that means I'm going to be replacing the front under lip pretty often.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts