Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my order through for a Racing Yellow GT4. Plan was to have a PTS made for me but I got a call next day that it won't be possible. Plan was either Brewster Green or Violet from the GT3RS.

Wheels have been locked in but I haven't decided on the finish. Blue wheels would look cool for a while until I regret it, so it's either going to be matte black or a matte gunmetal shade.

2 sets of Exhausts on the way but I won't be able to announce which brand yet. Video and pics will be posted soon after getting the first set hooked on to my friends GT4. It's a valved exhaust system including headers and CF tips.

Here re are some renders with the wheels, and renders of the PTS GT4 colors.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats and let the modding begin!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member here, what does PTS stand for?

Just got my order through for a Racing Yellow GT4. Plan was to have a PTS made for me but I got a call next day that it won't be possible. Plan was either Brewster Green or Violet from the GT3RS.

Wheels have been locked in but I haven't decided on the finish. Blue wheels would look cool for a while until I regret it, so it's either going to be matte black or a matte gunmetal shade.

2 sets of Exhausts on the way but I won't be able to announce which brand yet. Video and pics will be posted soon after getting the first set hooked on to my friends GT4. It's a valved exhaust system including headers and CF tips.

Here re are some renders with the wheels, and renders of the PTS GT4 colors.

View attachment 62507 View attachment 62508 View attachment 62509 View attachment 62510 View attachment 62511 View attachment 62512

·
Registered
507 Posts
purple, purple, purple

·
Registered
3 Posts
I never thought of that wheel from ADV1 but I like it. Good choice. I'm still deciding on what wheels I want. ADV1 or HRE one piece of some kind...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts