Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

GT4 Personalized Plates?

25K views 71 replies 54 participants last post by  Craig911 
#1 ·
For those getting a new GT4, or even thinking about it, what personalized plate would you get if you could?

(As a reminder here is a topic thread previously with lots of personalized plate examples, some may be applicable to the GT4: http://www.planet-9.com/987-cayman-boxster-chat/4210-personalized-plate-photos.html )

So here are some thoughts I have for the GT4 plate:

1) GT4 - redundant but drives home the point
2) GT3<GT4 - Funny but you'd probably have to supply your own < sign
3) +1 - As in the GT4 is +1 over the GT3, again probably have to supply your own + sign
4) 4BWITHU - Playing of May the Force Be With You
5) SCORE - As in 4 Score...

Ok there's a few, who else out there is thinking up custom plates???

#2 ·

#3 ·
3) +1 - As in the GT4 is +1 over the GT3, again probably have to supply your own + sign
California has a + sign, its in the "kids" special interest plate, you can get them with a hand, heart or star as well as the plus. Though the plus must be at the beginning, it can't be in the middle. It also must have two characters (apart from the +), so "+1" doesn't work.

"+1 GT3" is taken, "+1 GT4" is currently available.

Edit to add: I was wrong, the + doesn't have to be at the beginning. "GT3+1" is available in California.

#4 ·
Actually
4GT3 will mean 4 Greater Than 3 in some programming languages! So you don't need extra signs, just two meanings from same two letters

It's actually available in Michigan!

#6 · (Edited)
I already have it. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the GTS right now (though its been on some hilariously stupid stuff), but will make more sense on the GT4.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

I'm looking forward to sneaking up on lonely Priuses that're wafting along, with my exhaust in quiet mode. Then hit sport and let it wail like an angry demon as I go by.

I'm fairly certain that'll never get old.

#25 ·
I already have it. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense on the GTS right now (though its been on some hilariously stupid stuff), but will make more sense on the GT4.
View attachment 55608

I'm looking forward to sneaking up on lonely Priuses that're wafting along, with my exhaust in quiet mode. Then hit sport and let it wail like an angry demon as I go by.

I'm fairly certain that'll never get old.
I really like your plate. Really gives the car attitude, and tons of people are gonna get a kick out of it.

A lot of these obscure license plates are only cool to you, which is fine. But If i have a custom plate i want other people to join in the fun.

I have a friend whose plate is DUDEEEE, and he drives a prius, its hilarious

#12 ·
I guess I know what I will choose if it is yellow again... some others:

1. CNA GT3 (could not afford GT3) just so the 911 over Cayman stereotype stays alive :taunt:
2. 3 LT 4 (as complement of the 4 GT 3)
3. PMAN GT/PWMN GT (poor man's/woman's GT, see 1.)
4. MTGTAT or MTGTPDK :)taunt: will not be mine though)

#14 ·
KMANGT4

Surprised that a certain someone didn't select that.

#22 ·
FCUK911S

:eek:

#40 · (Edited)
ha, I had the same idea *(GT VIER)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.