Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Here are some play off the #4

4TUNATE
4FUN
4LORD (floored)
B-4-I-DIE
4LIFE
4-3-2-1
GO 4 IT
GT4ME

and some others.

3POINT8
4SALE
CROC'D
GT4CROC

I was thinking of another one......Weissach or Weisach if you are limited to 7 characters.

So, I walk into the Tag Office today and while sitting there I'm thinking which PLATE and NAME do I get - thought of a few more....

GT4SURE
SGO4IT
UP4MORE,

and my favorite - "4MIDABL".

At the end of the day, I kept it simple - "GT4-1", which is 5 digits and gives me the most plate options - I choose the Guy Harvey plate - "Catch me Release me" which has a beautiful Marlin on it. Florida is a pretty cool state when it comes to Government things as they give us about 500 choices of different plates.

I had to order the plate for my Jeep to get it today. Then, I'll transfer it when the new car gets delivered in December.

Here are some play off the #4

4TUNATE
4FUN
4LORD (floored)
B-4-I-DIE
4LIFE
4-3-2-1
GO 4 IT
GT4ME

and some others.

3POINT8
4SALE
CROC'D
GT4CROC

Reactions: K-Man S
Reactions: sapman
I'm surprised "MANSGT3" hasn't surfaced.

I'd say there's also room for "6MTFTW".

http://www.planet-9.com/981-cayman-gt4-chat/138409-personalized-tags.html

250 TR had an awesome analysis in that thread:

"Of the first four, I like the Sheriff's Association with just GT4. I doubt it will really help or hurt in the way of tickets, but think the design of the plate looks nice and like the simple GT4.

Of the last two, and out of all of them so far, I like GT3+1 the best. For multitude of reasons, having math on the plate or a car like that somehow equates in my mind to hard work = success without coming across as being better than anyone. But for Porsche fans is also a subtle jab at 911's if you think about it."

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Supercar Automotive design

My experience with the special tag with the sheriff's badge is amusing. I have had several cars race through traffic to get behind or next to me like they want to "see what's under the hood" only to have them slink back into traffic. After this happened a couple of times I had the idea that they may be seeing the tag and thinking the car is some type of law enforcement vehicle :)

Reactions: K-Man S
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.