Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • NOTICE - Before adding photos to posts on Planet-9, please review: Posting Photos on Planet-9

101 - 120 of 136 Posts
Re: First Reviews of GT4

I keep subscribing to magazines on NewsStand and never read anything... very dated reviews in general.

If magazines will publish reviews next month then we should watch video reviews and read articles sooner online. Add to that our members in Europe started receiving their GT4s. Hopefully they'll have time to share their stories.

Agreed. They really should start focusing more on video reviews. The car and driver article is their review of the track event in Portugal.
Though I never though I'd read the words "slightly disappointed" in regards to the GT4 engine.

Re: Cayman GT4 videos

I'm not sure what to make of this video!

Just like spending six minutes complimenting your girlfriend, then in the last minute you go and tell her "but I don't like the way you walk, the way you look and honestly I prefer your older sister over you!"

Re: Cayman GT4 videos

Congratulations fellow GT4 owners! Rumours has it the GT4 won EVO magazine's Car of the Year 2015.

The contenders and result:
1. Porsche Cayman GT4
2. McLaren 675LT
3. Porsche GT3 RS
4. Ferrari 488 GTB
5. Lamborghini Aventador SV
6. Lotus Evora 400
7. Cherolet Camaro Z/28
8. Seat Leon Cupra
9. Mercedes-AMG GT S
10. Honda Civic Type R
11. Peugot 208 GTI

The magazine is out on November 4.

Reactions: motor head 1987
101 - 120 of 136 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.