Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question, I have been talking with several dealers in my area, south florida/palm beach, about ordering my GT4 and all are asking for a large (5K or more) deposit for a car that won't be delivered until at earliest July. I don't like this practice (I've never given more than a grand or two to hold a place inline) but feel I may not have a choice. My question is the GT4 only going to be a one year production run? can I wait for next model year or is this it.

thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
2,563 Posts
I am guessing this is Braman and maybe Champion or one in Miami? Have you tried Melbourne or Brumos in Jacksonville? It would be interesting to see how pervasive this is and also to get you out of the moneyed Miami area market. As to whether this is a one year..........others need to weigh in, I can only go by what the Evo video provided which is not a limited edition car. The GT4 is definitely special and I expect that they will sell all the they plan to build but interestingly the Cayman R did not sell as aggressively after the first few months as many expected it to and if memory serves, and it was a more limited run in planning.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Melbourne is a great dealer. Between my family and I, we've bought a 4 cars from them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will be getting mine thru Melbourne. Just talked with my rep before reading this. It's $1000K to get on the list and then 10% (less the 1K) to place the actual order if you get an allocation.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I will be getting mine thru Melbourne. Just talked with my rep before reading this. It's $1000K to get on the list and then 10% (less the 1K) to place the actual order if you get an allocation.
Did they tell you where you would be in the queue? Or how many cars they expect this year?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts