Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
I received nothing...have heard nothing... Even if I do I am not going to mess-up a perfectly great Exhaust to save a Polar Bear or someone's ear drums! Sorry!

·
Crusin worlds most isolated city
3,758 Posts
I call the dealer ASAP to make sure they do not do any exhaust mod, if such exists!!!
Top priority!

So pre mod cars will surely be worth even more now! ha ha

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,852 Posts
No recall notice received. OP, please elaborate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No about the noise , but about the possibility of losing it, because of too many vibrations. :)

Holly molly I post something and all the virgins jumps like there's no tomorrow. So what ? It's a recall, just don't do it.
Is the tip and the clamps that need to be changed for the 1st productions cars....like April-May productions.

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,852 Posts
Ok I'll ask again. Please elaborate.

·
Registered
80 Posts
This is probably why many cars were held at port for a "quality check"

Reactions: Sc00ter

·
PCA Nat'l DE Instructor
1,852 Posts
I nominate this thread title for teaser of the year honors.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I suggest a thread title edit. This makes us look bad.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
No about the noise , but about the possibility of losing it, because of too many vibrations. :)

Holly molly I post something and all the virgins jumps like there's no tomorrow. So what ? It's a recall, just don't do it.
Is the tip and the clamps that need to be changed for the 1st productions cars....like April-May productions.
Riddle me this, riddle me that... You need to write the post a little clearer and possibly using a few more words and complete sentence structure!

Remember the Pace Picante Sauce commercial? :hilarious:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts