Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
I'm definitely interested in upgrading to the Spyder spoiler if a direct bolt on to LG.

:cheers:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I am definitely interested in the GT4 front bumper. Can anyone elaborate what's entailed with the ducktail? Is it a spoiler that's just swooped up if you will?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Can anyone elaborate what's entailed with the ducktail? Is it a spoiler that's just swooped up if you will?
Has anyone has seen one in person yet.......?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
IMO, I'd rather have the GT4 rear spoiler, but that's just my personal preference. It's quite functional, along with the lower front lip.

·
Registered
245 Posts
IMO, I'd rather have the GT4 rear spoiler, but that's just my personal preference. It's quite functional, along with the lower front lip.
But if you are going to reproduce the function, you would need the ducktail as well, right? They work together.

Actually it's more of a ducklingtail. It doesn't seem that big.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
Btw guys, the cayman spoiler is different to that of the boxster. The mounts are different as well as the thickness. So be careful when ordering the GT4 ducktail vs the Spyder one.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
I have always loved the ducktail type spoiler especially on 911's. Even some of the RWB 911 with the duck tails look fantastic!

Attachments

Reactions: JmanGTS

·
Registered
602 Posts
yes, seriously considering Spyder bits for mine.

·
Registered
992 Posts
The dealer can plug the car into their computer and disable the spoiler alerts. That's how the people running the Techart II wings do it so they don't get the errors.

comet

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm interested in the GT4 rear diffuser. At first glance, it looks like a replacement section much like the GTS diffuser/S diffusers are interchangeable. Fingers crossed.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts