Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
COMPOSITE CONCEPTS IS INTRODUCING ITS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SALE.

This has been an amazing year for our team. Our Cayman and Boxster aero downforce products have been in strong demand worldwide. The best part is the real feedback we have had from track junkies on how they have seen significant improvement in stability and lap times. To celebrate WE ARE OFFERING A ONE TIME HOLIDAY SPECIAL ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS….AS MUCH AS $150 OFF OUR ALREADY SUPER PRICES. All of our products are produced to order so order early.

OUR ORIGINAL TRACKMASTER WING
This was our first product and was developed by an automotive engineer (me) to get more downforce on my own Turbo Cayman. This wing is full carbon fiber and differs from our GT4 wing in profile, winglet design (sheet stock vs molded) and is 2 “ narrower front to back. It has seen exceptional success on the track and is highly adjustable but if you just have to have a copy of the factory wing with even more adjustability and downforce capabilities then see our GT4 wing below. Both wings are of exceptional quality and are very adjustable. OUR ONE TIME HOLIDAY PRICE IS $799 PLUS FREIGHT IF ORDERED BEFORE NOVEMEBER 15.

OUR GT4 WING
While functionally our current "Track Master wing" is an exceptional product many of our customers have requested we introduce an exact copy of the factory GT4 wing. HERE IT IS AND AT OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OF $899 PLUS FREIGHT (if ordered before November 15. This wing is a beautifully finished full carbon fiber wing. It is dimensionally the same as the factory wing but has a much simpler and wider range of adjustment to accommodate varying track conditions and suspension setups. I have mounted this wing on my own Turbo Cayman and the results are amazing…… Much greater traction and stability in high speed corners. Mounting is simple and requires 4 holes in the rear deck. The finish of the carbon fiber is absolutely first class and it is preserved with a deep clear coat finish. Comprehensive installation instructions and all hardware are included.

OUR GT3 CUP SPLITTER FOR 987’S
This is our most popular product both on and off the track. Made in Germany by the Porsche authorized factory it is identical to the factory GT3 cup splitter but modified for fitment on all 987 Boxsters and Caymans. UNTIL NOVEMBER 15 THIS WILL BE OFFERED FOR ONLY $399 PLUS FREIGHT.

GT3 SMILE GRILL FOR 987, 981, 996 AND 997
I have had numerous requests for a complete install for the factory GT3 smile that I have on both my 987 Cayman and on my 996 GT3. We now introduce a complete kit that includes a factory original grill, a Stainless Steel template that makes installation almost foolproof and a black wire mesh grill to finish the look off. We offer this in two versions “Glue In” style ($295) for no bumper removal installation and for a $65 premium a “Clamp In” style for those willing and able to remove the bumper during installation. TAKE $30 OFF IF ORDERED BY NOV 15

987 SIDE GT4 STYLE SIDE SCOOPS
Porsche got it right on the GT4 and picked up 4 horsepower and enhanced cooling at 62 mph with their own Cayman side scoops for the 981. Over a year ago we introduced our own version for 987 Caymans and have sold over 40 sets worldwide. These attach with 3M auto molding tape and two pushnuts and have been tested at speeds over 150 mph. OUR CHRISTMAS SPECIAL UNTIL NOVEMEBER 15 IS $399.

COMING IN MID NOVEMEBER OUR 981 FITMENT FOR THE GT3 CUP SPLITTER.

Call or email with questions

Jon May
Composite Concepts
[email protected]
954 931 0319

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Fender Automotive design
Vehicle door White Automotive design Car Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Automotive design

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
We have had excellent response to our sale and I have ordered a large inventory for the holidays. I had a request from Preston asking for a picture side by side showing the differences between the Trackmaster and the GT4 wings. Great idea so last night I took a quick photograph of the two wings (NOTE the GT4 wing is a damaged wing that I had laying around so please don't analyze the finish as it is heading for the dumpster tomorrow) laying side be side on my garage floor. I think this clearly shows the difference between the two wings. Both are great aero products and work exceptionally well on the track but the GT4 clearly has more service area and we did provide a little more adjustability in the bracket design. White is GT4 Yellow is Trackmaster. I hope this helps.

Jon
Composite Concepts
[email protected]
954 931 0319

View attachment 170762 View attachment 170770 View attachment 170778 View attachment 170794 View attachment 170786

·
Vendor
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Everyone. This week I got these pictures from Trent in Venice FL of his 987 Race car. He has just fitted our GT4 wing and GT3 Cup Splitter on his race car and WOW is it amazing. I just wanted to share these pictures with all of you. Can't wait to see him at Sebring in late January. We have extended our Holiday Sale until Dec 15th so I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Jon May
Composite Concepts
[email protected]
954 931 0319

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.