Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of dealers are advertising GT4's on AutoTrader, along with one individual. Hennessy appears to be selling their two at MSRP (unless they are fudging on the actual MSRP).

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/1838FD62

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow there is even one at Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA for MSRP. Amazing. I am going to have to drive down there and see if there is any truth to this. How is that possible?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well... it wasn't possible. I called Auto Gallery to ask if the car was in stock. Salesman told me it would be on the lot on Monday or Tuesday and that it would go for $25K - $30K over sticker (even though they have it listed at MSRP on Autotrader). I really don't begrudge them too much for selling it over sticker but listing it at MSRP is a pretty scumbag move.

Anyway he is going to call me when it arrives so I can take a look at it.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Cars.com has several listed as well. All of them at MSRP but like you said as soon as you call add $25k ++. Glad to know my GT4 has already appreciated 20% and I have not even taken delivery :banana:

·
Registered
146 Posts
If you think back, most of us, me included thought that the GT4 would come in at around $100.000 - 110 base price. I all along felt that the market would be 20-30K over on "available cars".
I will be honest and say that if i had not got my build slot I would be willing to pay what I would have to to get one. I dont think that 20-30 over is a bad buy since they may go for that once a year old if production is kept low.
A Cayman with GT3 mechanicals and supension and a CarreraS engine really should be $110-120

1 - 5 of 5 Posts