Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have any GTS pictures but I would like to see some so I decided to start a picture thread! It appears there will be plenty of GTSs showing up very soon so everyone, post your GTS pics (and order specs) here, please!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! I had pretty much given up on this thread but then IWC comes through! Maybe some more folks will put some pics in now?

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Porsche Cayman GTS purchased from Pfaff Porsche, Jeff Heacock a couple of weeks ago. Great dealer and sales guy btw.

Options include PTV, Communication Package, Bose, PDK, 18 way Sport Plus Seats, Park Assist with Backup Camera, Leather interior with Alcantara Black, Convenience Package, Sports Suspension, Fire Extinguisher, Satin Black Wheels.... Carmine Red.

Love the way this car drives, looks and sounds! Other levels from my 2006 Cayman S I parted with in 2010. Some people complained the sport suspension is too rough, but it is a very nice ride to me...especially on the highway. I've driven 991/997 Carrera S, 997 Turbos, Caymans/Boxsters 981/987, Ferrari 458 for a few hours in Italy, C6 Vettes, M3s, and GTR plus a host of other cars. This is the 2nd best sports car I've ever driven next to the 458 Italia imho. Carreras are awesome, but not as nimble or neutral, M3s are quick, but not quite sports cars, GTR is fast - but isn't really fun. I kind of think of this Cayman as a mini 458, and on a twisty mountain road I think it would be almost as much a weapon. Looking forward to taking it on the track.

And did I mention the sound, only the 458 Italia was better in that department. Wow, just wow so awesome....

With the Carmine Red, sports suspension and satin black wheels I think my car looks perfect. The colour gets loads of complements, just hard to stay under the radar.

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I finally get to post pics in my own thread 2 months after I started it! I hope to have some better ones made, we are going to Eureka Springs next weekend with the wife's folks and her step dad is a photographer (hobby of his) so we will take plenty then and I'll post some of those when I can. Anyway, here are some iphone pics in the meantime.

i was trying to get some that captures the color. The wife said it looks like her favorite nail polish color, Root Beer Float. Maybe it does...

1 - 20 of 367 Posts