Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Cayman is gone and got replaced with a Boxster S.

I enjoyed the H&R Sport Springs in the Cayman so much, that i just went ahead and did the same for the new Boxster.

Also added a set of custom finished 20" Champion Motorsport RS97 Forged Wheels. I had the centers painted in the same factory Platinum Satin wheel finish.

And i couldn't leave out the Cayman R Style stripe. Had it on the Cayman and just had to do it on the Boxster as well.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts

I enjoyed the H&R Sport Springs in the Cayman so much, that i just went ahead and did the same for the new Boxster.

Also added a set of custom finished 20" Champion Motorsport RS97 Forged Wheels. I had the centers painted in the same factory Platinum Satin wheel finish.

And i couldn't leave out the Cayman R Style stripe. Had it on the Cayman and just had to do it on the Boxster as well.

looks awesome! I can't wait to install my H&R's in the spring :cheers:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Very nice! Do you have spacers at the back? It looks very flushed.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Not sure if he has spacers, but the H&Rs appear to sit a bit lower in the back. I'm in the process of having my shop install thicker spring pads in the rear to lift it 5mm or so. Front drop was perfect.

OP..looks great! I love mine as well.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
OP, nice stance. Ethan, are you a card carrying member of Procrastinators of America? Why wait until spring when this weekend would work?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
OP, nice stance. Ethan, are you a card carrying member of Procrastinators of America? Why wait until spring when this weekend would work?
Hi j!

living in Toronto sucks as we get pretty nasty winters here and my 981 is in storage. If I was living in Florida or somewhere warm the springs would have been installed as soon as I bought the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Looks awesome.

What I don't get is how come some have colored front grill bars and others black? Mine are painted body color.

Also don't see why cayman base/ S has a single dot LED DRL, but boxster base/S/GTS and cayman GTS has the LED strip (looks better IMO)

·
Registered
798 Posts

When was this meet? I live in downtown Miami and would love to attend such events.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Looks awesome.

What I don't get is how come some have colored front grill bars and others black? Mine are painted body color.

Also don't see why cayman base/ S has a single dot LED DRL, but boxster base/S/GTS and cayman GTS has the LED strip (looks better IMO)
The Boxster S has the front lower grill bars painted black by default. The standard Boxster has them in body color.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'll be sure to post up more pics when i get a chance.

Very nice! Do you have spacers at the back? It looks very flushed.
The car actually does not have any spacers in the rear. The wheel fitment is perfect. The front actually has a factory 5mm spacer installed.
I wanted it a little more flush to match the rear more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts