Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to change the sway bars on my 2014 Boxster S, should i go with the H&R or GT3 Front and X73 rear, which is better, H&R is $570 for Front and rear and ships from Germany, X73 and GT3 is $855 shipped. If i buy H&R do i have to change the front drop links. and is H&R sway bar hollow, i have installed rear lower support bar last week.[h=1][/h]

·
Registered
202 Posts
You can get Front and rear x73 sway bars shipped to you in the US for under $500 including new OEM sway bushings from several on line dealers who sell parts(mine came from California) From my experience with a 981CS the ride is a a little stiffer but not harsh with PASM and adding the front bar after installing the rear made a difference although it is only slightly larger 1-1.5mm in diameter.

The car is perfectly flat IMO.

And I didn't need to mess with new links and no strange noises from non OEM bushings.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can get Front and rear x73 sway bars shipped to you in the US for under $500 including new OEM sway bushings from several on line dealers who sell parts(mine came from California) From my experience with a 981CS the ride is a a little stiffer but not harsh with PASM and adding the front bar after installing the rear made a difference although it is only slightly larger 1-1.5mm in diameter.

The car is perfectly flat IMO.

And I didn't need to mess with new links and no strange noises from non OEM bushings.
Thanks For the reply. Do you have a part number for the front sway bar. i have for the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.