Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work parking garage few weeks ago. When I drove up the ramp... and saw the view just had to join (leftmost) and document it.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture.

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Wow, the Cayman is larger than the 993? It seems that way.

·
Borlafide member of Northeast Group
789 Posts
so are you a valet parker? :D

same thing happen to me when I pulled into work this morning....i too had to take a picture

·
Caymaniac
5,655 Posts
so are you a valet parker? :D

same thing happen to me when I pulled into work this morning....i too had to take a picture

Hi-freaking-larious :hilarious:

Aren't you afraid someone will get pissed off when you take two spaces like that?

·
Enjoying the drive.
1,265 Posts
Nice line up there.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Work parking garage few weeks ago. When I drove up the ramp... and saw the view just had to join (leftmost) and document it.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone picture.
Well, that mitigates the worry about door dings :)
Where are you in Washington?

Barry

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
I am amazed it is in Washington at all. I would suspect mostly all Prius' or hybrids.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bearman, I live in Issaquah. You have pretty much ordered my dream car. But I would add memory seats, my wife and I change everything in terms of seats and mirror positions, and I am getting tired of readjusting.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Bearman, I live in Issaquah. You have pretty much ordered my dream car. But I would add memory seats, my wife and I change everything in terms of seats and mirror positions, and I am getting tired of readjusting.
Tomasz. Beautiful up there in Issaquah!!! I'm in Camas. Thanks for validating the choices in my order. :thanks:

Being single has some benefits :) I actually considered the memory/electric seats but decided to save the weight. I also find Porsche standard seats fit and position me really well.

Barry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts