Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hakka R2 Winter Tires on Porsche Rims for Boxster/Cayman/911

End of Season Sale, as it were. I have put the summer tires back on my Cayman S which I will be trading in for a Macan S shortly.

Free Delivery available to the GTA towards the end of March (25-28th). Buy and save and be ready for next winter !!!!!

SHIPPING COST VALID ONLY IN CANADA AND US. I will refund the difference between the real shipping cost and $200. If you are in Southern or SW Ontario, I can deliver for free and will refund the entire $200.

Includes TPMS sensors.

Fronts are Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 225/45 R18 95R XL
Rears are Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 255/45 R18 103R XL

Rims are 8J x 18 ET 57 up front and 9J 18 ET 43 at the rear.

Considered the best winter tires made. You know a tire that works well in the snowball will work everywhere else !!! Unlike other tires, the sipes go all the way to the carcass. So they retain their winter tire properties till the very end. These tires have about 5000 km over 2 winters on them and have about 78-82% thread left. Balanced, so you can change them over yourself for another season with no issues.

The rims come with coloured inserts and the rims are in good shape. A few small scuffs here and there, but you'd be proud to have them on your car. No corrosion. I'd say 8/10.

These were use on my 981 Cayman S (so yes, they clear the brakes no problem). Should fit all generations of Boxster and Cayman and I imagine the 911 as well.

Buy with confidence. I am odcman on eBay, based in London, ON, Canada and have a perfect record over 15 years.

List Date: 3/7/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Hakka R2 Winter Tires on Porsche Rims for Boxster/Cayman/911
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------

1 - 1 of 1 Posts