Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the 2nd anniversary of the day I took delivery on my CS, and I can honestly say I'm no less excited about driving it every day now than I was the day I picked it up. The list of complaints is very, very short and of very minor consequence, and the smile it puts on my face every single time I get in it is still there.

As a birthday present to the car, as is tradition, I had the car professionally detailed. Below are some pics.

Tomorrow is my birthday (yep, the CS was a birthday present!), and as again is tradition, I am taking the day off from work and test-driving cars. The list of cars I'd like to drive this year isn't all that long - it is a bit of a down year, after all - so are there any suggestions as to what I should try out?

·
Premium Member
10,402 Posts
Congrats on two years with my twin car! Time does go by fast when you're having fun.

Check out the Nor'Easter section for a thread about our Tail of the Dragon plans.

We're looking at the heading down there around 4/14-4/17 and it would be great if you could meet us for a day or so. We could also use some route suggestions, etc. since you're "local" to the area.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Happy Birthday Speedy! :cheers:

How about test driving the new speedster, followed by the new 2010 997.2 turbo?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Gorgeous! You got the best color and they did a great detailing job.

As for test drives, I'd really like to test the Panamara. The car is so large and different than anything I've driven.

·
Hurricane Region PCA Historian
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Spyder is a great idea, but I don't know if there are any even out on lots yet. I have never driven a Turbo, so that might be fun.

I have driven (very briefly) a Panamera and I've got to say it was very nice. I'm really not in the market for a S-Class, 7-Series type vehicle, but if I was the Panamera would be at the top of the list. It is large car, but doesn't feel like one on the move, IMO, and the brakes are fantastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts