Planet-9 Porsche Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
Happy independence day for those of us in the states. It's been awhile since I took any pictures of the BS. So here are some. Enjoy

View attachment 158106

View attachment 158114

View attachment 158122

View attachment 158130

View attachment 158138

View attachment 158146
YNot, I absolutely love your car and remember thinking that was the most loaded / most unique combo when you bought IIRC around 10/2014 or so...I'm usually not into blue cars, but that still is literally a perfect combo...

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YNot, I absolutely love your car and remember thinking that was the most loaded / most unique combo when you bought IIRC around 10/2014 or so...I'm usually not into blue cars, but that still is literally a perfect combo...
Great memory, it was actually late Sept 2014, yes it was very loaded, like over $97,xxx loaded, there were only two options that were missing, PSE (I later added the AWE sports exhaust) and ventilated seats but those two options would had pushed it over $100K MSRP. I was also looking for a Mexico Blue BS but it had very minimum options and I end up picking this Aqua blue over the Mexico one. I'm glad I did, no regrets I love this color combo as well. Thanks for the compliments! :thanks:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Stunning car!

Reactions: Ynot
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.